Businesses both large and small should always be alert and encourage employees to be conscious of their surroundings.
Today you see video surveillance cameras are widely used in almost all businesses. A fast food restaurant, at gas stations, in a clothing store, banks or most offices, you see video cameras. Every business needs to take the time to consider installing some type of video surveillance system in order to improve the overall safety of the workplace and as a way to protect the company’s assets.
Some of the advantages of installing a video surveillance system are:
- Reduce loss, theft and vandalism
- Improve employee productivity
- Reduce insurance cost
- IT and data center surveillance
- Remotely monitor workflow
- Provide evidence to the proper authorities in the event of a crime
PF COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY
PF Communications installs large and small monitoring systems to make sure your location is safe and sound.
Keep a close eye on your business with a camera system designed to fit your specific needs and building layout. Analog systems to full HD-IP camera solutions, basic indoor cameras to weatherproof PTZ, we install it all!
- Analog and IP camera solutions including several camera types and designs
- Full HD recording profiles
- Infrared cameras for night time/low light recording
- Motion sensitive, triggered alarm response
- Scalable Recording/Playback devices (DVR/NVR)
- Easy to use, remote accessible, user interface
- Watch live/playback recordings from anywhere, at anytime, using an easy to use mobile app
For more information on PF Communications CCTV/IP Camera solutions, please give us a call at 586-961-6380, or complete our service request form.